Quotes for Techies and Non-Techies
- By Name
- February 2nd, 2013
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- The only real valuable thing is intuition.
- Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
- Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler.
- The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything.
Source : searchquotes
George Bernard Shaw
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
- Animals are my friends... and I don't eat my friends.
- He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career.
- Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.
- Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough.
- A little learning is a dangerous thing, but we must take that risk because a little is as much as our biggest heads can hold.
Source : Brainyquote
- As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death.
- Economy is the art of making the most of life. The love of economy is the root of all virtue.
- Men are wise in proportion, not to their experience, but to their capacity for experience.
- Human beings are the only animals of which I am thoroughly and cravenly afraid.
- Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
- The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectable he is.
Source : thoughts.forbes.com